A franchise is a unique type of business structure which can often lead to issues which require specialist legal advice. Buying into a franchise means you are entering into a range of legal obligations that can have significant financial consequences.
Our services include, but not limited to:
- Reviewing the franchise agreement and disclosure documents
- Carrying out due diligence on the franchise network
- Inspecting whether the franchise owner (Franchisor) has complied with the Franchising Code of Conduct
- Advice on setting up, advertising and the day-to-day running of the franchise
- Advice on any restrictions on assignment or transfer if you wish to sell your franchised business during the term of the agreement
- Acting for you in the renewal of the existing franchise agreement