Subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment Provisional Visas: Business Innovation & Investment Subclass 188 visas are for investors and business owners who wish to establish business operations in Australia. The visa is valid for 4 years.
There are 5 eligibility streams:
- Business Innovation-188A- for business owners seeking to establish business operations in Australia
- Investor– 188B- for people who are willing to invest $1.5 million in an Australian State or Territory bonds
- Significant Investor-188C- for people willing to invest $5 million into complying investments in Australia
- Premium Investor-188D- for people with significant funds who are willing to invest at least $15 million into complying premium investments in Australia.
- Entrepreneur-188E- for people who have a funding agreement from a third party for at least AUD200 000 to undertake a complying entrepreneur activity
Note that business migration can be extremely complex and even determining whether you have a good chance of qualifying can be difficult. In addition, you may be able to qualify in a number of different business migration categories.
If you would like us to check your likely eligibility for business migration or if you would like us to assist you with your application, you can book a free consultation through our website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 9267 6757 or 9283 0741. We will then provide you with a comprehensive preliminary assessment of your likely eligibility for business migration, and can discuss with you the best way to proceed with your application.