Skip to content
- If you have been injured as a result of a health practitioner’s negligence you may be able to claim compensation.
- Medical procedures are complex and can often be difficult to assess. In order to claim compensation there needs to be a negligent act or omission, which amounts to more than a mere mistake.
- You may be able to claim compensation if one or more of the following has occurred to you:-
- The subject treatment has made your existing condition worse
- The doctor failed to diagnose a condition
- The doctor incorrectly diagnosed a condition
- The doctor did not exercise reasonable care when carrying out treatment/procedure
- Understand the procedure and what you can expect if you were to commence legal proceedings against doctor or hospital.
- For a free consultation call us on (02) 9267 9757 or 9283 0741.